It takes only 3 steps to join our Taster:
2. Confirm your payment
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-7:00 pm. Venue: Saw Swee Hock Centre, 1 Sheffield St, London WC2A 2AP
Our bachata lessons in London get booked incredibly fast, so register for yours now. You will have so much fun whilst learning a lot. It will be a fun hour’s lesson, spent being sociable and dancing energetically. You will learn all about salsa, how to dance it and how it makes you feel. At the same time, you can ask your professional teacher any questions. You will be shown the basic steps in your bachata class in London. You don’t need to worry about looking like a beginner; everyone will be in the same boat. The course will be fun, boosting your confidence and showing you how to do the Bachata.
- The taster pass is valid for one month only from the purchase date.
- You can cancel and rebook yourself anytime before the session.
- You can transfer from the Salsa taster session into Bachata and vice versa.
Once you attend the taster session, the £5 credit must be used to purchase your first class or package on the same day of your Taster session.
- Once you book, you have agreed to our Policy.
Bachata Taster Sessions
Looking for bachata taster classes in London should not be a problem if you come to Salsa Tropical! If you have always wanted to dance bachata but never found the right classes or courage to do it, go for it now!
Why choose our bachata taster classes?
People come to us from all over London who want to dance bachata. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Their social life is minimal, and they want to add a new activity.
- They feel stressed and dancing will help them to chill out.
- Their job is desk-based and they want to be far more active.
- They would like to tone up and get fitter.
- Increasing their social circle sound like a fantastic idea.
- Dancing is great fun and it makes them feel good!
If you have never danced before, don’t worry! You may feel clumsy at first but with practice, enthusiasm and
bachata classes provided by passionate teachers, you can achieve so much!
You don’t need a bachata partner
Bachata is a great couple’s dance, but in our classes, you don’t need to come with a partner. If you have one feel
free to bring them along. Come in shoes that you can dance in and comfortable, even better if they slide nicely on
If you enjoy this bachata taster class, check out our other lessons and make a plan to learn even more. Our prices
are very reasonable.
Book your bachata taster class today. We guarantee that you will not be disappointed.