Reopening from 2 of August 2021
It takes only 4 steps to Join our lessons:
- Click on Book
- Create an account at Mindbody Platform
- Sign in for the date
- BUY Taster HERE
Bachata Free Taster Sessions: Tuesdays from 6:30-7:00 pm
Our bachata lessons in London get booked up incredibly fast, so register for yours now. You will have so much fun whilst learning a lot. It will take the form of a fun hour’s lesson, spent being sociable and dancing energetically. You will find out all about salsa, how to dance it and how it makes you feel. At the same time, you can ask your professional teacher any questions you may have. Whilst you are in your bachata class in London, you will be shown the basic steps in a relaxed way. You don’t need to worry about looking like a beginner, as everyone will be in the same boat. The class will be fun, boosting your confidence and showing you how to do the bachata.
Address: Marlborough Primary School, Draycott Ave, London SW3 3AP (view map below)
- The no show fee of £10 will be discounted from your first class or package purchased.
- The £10 fee is refundable if you show up and does not want to join any lessons.
- Spaces are limited
- You can transfer from the Salsa taster session into Bachata and vice and versa.
- Transfer- date: 24 hours Notice as spaces are limited. Would you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org?
Bachata Taster Sessions
Looking for bachata taster classes in London should not be a problem if you come to Salsa Tropical! If you have always wanted to dance bachata but never found the right classes or courage to do it, go for it now!
Why choose our bachata taster classes on Tuesdays?
People come to us from all over London who want to dance bachata. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
- Their social life is minimal, and they want to add a new activity.
- They feel stressed and dancing will help them to chill out.
- Their job is desk-based and they want to be far more active.
- They would like to tone up and get fitter.
- Increasing their social circle sound like a fantastic idea.
- Dancing is great fun and it makes them feel good!
If you have never danced before, don’t worry! You may feel clumsy at first but with practice, enthusiasm and
bachata classes provided by passionate teachers, you can achieve so much!
You don’t need a bachata partner
Bachata is a great couple’s dance, but in our classes, you don’t need to come with a partner. If you have one feel
free to bring them along. Come in shoes that you can dance in and comfortable, even better if they slide nicely on
If you enjoy this bachata taster class, check out our other lessons and make a plan to learn even more. Our prices
are very reasonable.
Book your bachata taster class today. We guarantee that you will not be disappointed.
How to get there?
Closer tube: Sloane Square Tube Station ( 11 mins walk ) or South Kensington Tube Station ( 8 mins walk ). Would you please check the map below?