Welcome back to Salsatropical Dancing School!
Salsatropical is reopening for classes on Tuesday 06 of October 2020.
Working with guidance from the UK government, Tower Hamlets Council, and the London Public Health Registrar, we have done everything we can to prepare Salsatropical Dancing School for your return. There will inevitably be some changes to your visit, which have been designed to minimise risk for our staff and customers. As the timetable and class capacity will be reduced, classes are likely to sell out. We recommend that you book your class in advance online on the website or our Salsatropical Branded App.
We will do everything we can to minimise the risk, but we also ask you as our customers to be responsible to protect yourselves and our team:
- If you, or anyone you know have felt unwell or have any of the symptoms of COVID-19, DO NOT come to class.
- Wear face masks when using public transport to travel to your class.
- Abide by our COVID-19 measures when in Salsatropical Dancing School.
What will you experience in the building & classes?
- There will be fewer open classes on offer with gaps between and a queuing system to facilitate social distancing entering and leaving studios.
- A new class schedule will be published when confirmed shortly. Some class times will have changed. The timetable will be increased as we see how the measures are working.
- Studio capacity/class numbers will be reduced to comply with social distancing and studio floors and barres will be marked.
- You should arrive shortly before class and will be asked to wait at a social distance in reception or outside the building before entering the studio
- Arrive dressed ready to dance. Changing rooms/showers will not be in use other than toilets and hand washing. (It is likely that you will need to queue at a social distance to use the facilities. It is prohibited to use the cubicles as a changing room.)
- Please bring only essential minimal baggage/personal belongings.
- You will need to keep all your belongings with you and take them into the studio and store against studio walls not touching the next persons.
- You may find that your teacher has modified their usual class content to take into account COVID-19 measures.
- You will need to leave the building directly after class. The lounge will be closed and there will be no stretching areas available.
- Staff will be wearing appropriate PPE.
- Hand sanitisers are conveniently positioned throughout the building.
- Masks must be worn by everyone in all areas outside the studios.
- You may wear a mask in class if you choose. It is not compulsory.
- You may not bring any food or drinks other than water with you into the building and water fountains will be out of use. Water will be available to purchase at reception.
We will not provide mask and our recommendation is that you bring your own one.
- Extensive staff training in progress to ensure hygiene standards and health and safety protocols are maintained at all times.
- Employees will be told to self-isolate at home if they or someone they have been in contact with are showing symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Staff will be provided with appropriate PPE equipment in areas where social distancing is more difficult.
What will happen in the background?
- The building cleaned and sanitised throughout the day and deep cleaned every night.
- All touch points sanitised after each class.
- Attention is given to the flow of fresh air throughout the building .
- Extractor systems and air filters refurbished.
- Constant attention to changing government protocols.
- New system for booking classes/pre book.
Salsatropical is now cashless!
All classes must be pre-booked via Mindbody software or our Branded App.