About Salsa Ladies Styling
Ladies styling and partnering techniques, such as following are fundamental for every salsera who wishes to shine and have personality to her salsa dancing.
Maria explains what you can do to enhance from the basic steps into very complex shines, cross body leads, turns and much more. Explaining, in a simple manner, how to apply attitude to your dancing and improve your posture.
Maria focuses on details of head, hands, use of arms, ladies’ timing, spins, hip movement and how to enhance your dance with sensual moves.
She also provides a good, solid foundation and exercises in elemental concepts, such as Latin and contra-body motion, posture, finger placement and how to spot during turns.
And specially teaches how to isolating the various parts of the body which will enhance your style!
For a lady to style and include musicality with a partner while dancing it takes practice & there is no time to prepare.
Why Salsa Ladies Styling?
- Are you confident in following your partner and also adding styling when you can?
- Would you like to learn dance tips that will make you more elegant, sensual and graceful?
- What do you have to learn to improve recognizing the signs from your leader?
- Can you spin well and finish effortlessly?
- Would you like to improve your musicality?
- How can you make your footwork sharp?
- Would you like to take more risks on the dance floor being creative, expressive and spontaneous?
Please note: You will be redirected to MINDBODY for all bookings and purchases
|Templeton House Studios|
33-34 Chiswell St.
14:00 - 17:00
|30th March||Maria Palmieri||General level (4th floor)|
|27th July||Maria Palmieri||General level (4th floor)|
|26th October||Maria Palmieri||General level (4th floor)|