Thursdays: Bachata Classes
- Saw Swee Hock Centre Venue requires everyone to show an NHS-registered negative lateral flow test result no earlier than 24 hrs before the event
- Book online & Register/Sign in before your lesson
- 2 Experienced Instructors for each lesson: male & female
- The technique of Lead-Follow for Ladies and Gentleman
- FREE Social dancing after the lessons
- Spacious Dance Floor with a capacity of 100 people
- Great music & friendly atmosphere
- You do not need a partner.
- You can start at any time.
- Have fun!
Bachata Class Levels Explained
Level 1: Beginners (6-18 weeks training)
This level is for anyone new to Bachata. It focuses on learning all the basic steps, turns, and body movements, along with the different holds and elements of leading and following
Level 2: Improvers (6-12 months training)
This level is to move from the basics to the next level. It focuses on learning all the foundations and elements in Bachata. On this level you will learn faster spins, double turns, turn combos, body isolation, deeps, footwork and some styling.
Level 3: Intermediate (12 months training onwards)
This level takes you from the fundamentals to all its variations. You will learn variations of the fundamentals, and how to combine and link different movements and styling.