Salsatropical Dancing School is now digital!
PLEASE SIGN IN PRIOR TO THE CLASS (OUGHT) ONE HOUR IN ADVANCE
Thursdays: Bachata Classes
- Sign In before your lesson
- At the beautiful Canary Wharf area
- Experienced Instructors for each lesson
- The technique of Lead-Follow for Ladies and Gentleman
- FREE Social dancing after the lessons
- Spacious Dance Floor with a capacity of more than 50 people
- Great music & friendly atmosphere
- You do not need a partner.
- You can start at any time.
- Learn Salsa & Bachata
- Meet people
- Have fun!
Bachata Class Levels Explained
Level 1: Beginners (0-6 weeks training)
This level is for anyone new to Bachata. It focuses on learning all the basic steps, turns, and body movements, along with the different holds and elements of leading and following
Level 2: Improvers (2-6 months training)
This level is to move from the basics to the next level. It focuses on learning all the foundations and elements in Bachata. On this level you will learn faster spins, double turns, turn combos, body isolation, deeps, footwork and some styling.
Level 3: Intermediate (6 months training onwards)
This level takes you from the fundamentals to all its variations. You will learn variations of the fundamentals, and how to combine and link different movements and styling.
Salsa Class Levels and Structure
Level 1 – Absolute Beginners: 6:30-7:30 pm
From 0-4 lessons/hours experience
This Level is geared for students who are learning the basic step, rhythm, and timing. You get an introduction to Salsa steps and simple partner work. It’s a lot of FUN!
The building is located between Strafford St. and Havannah St.